For over 15 years, the Northeastern Wisconsin Chapter has proudly supported the Academic Achievement Awards, a program developed to recognize and reward the demonstrated excellence of finance and accounting students from colleges throughout the area.
On April 16, 2019, five $1,000 award checks were distributed. The chapter deems this annual commitment a worthy investment in the next generation of business and thought leaders who will successfully carry on the mission of FEI.
The following recipients (pictured above from left to right) were selected from the pool of eligible accounting and finance majors who applied for 2019 Academic Achievement Awards consideration:
● Carissa Birschbach - Marian University: accounting and finance major; anticipated graduation in December 2019
● Anna Johnson - St. Norbert College: accounting and finance major; anticipated graduation in May 2020
● Logan Lisowski - Lakeland College: accounting major; anticipated graduation in May 2020
● Daniel Teuscher - UW Green Bay: accounting and business administration major; anticipated graduation in May 2020
● Luiz Gustavo Caputo Spim - UW Oshkosh: finance and international business major; anticipated graduation in May 2020
In addition to the award, these students received a digital subscription to FEI Daily, a certificate of academic excellence from FEI National President and CEO, Andrej Suskavcevic, and a standing invitation to all FY 2019-20 FEI of Northeastern Wisconsin chapter meetings and events.
Click on the video embedded above to view the April 16th Chapter Meeting and Academic Achievement Awards Ceremony, which was produced by Weidert Group.