Real Estate Forum: Embracing Change
Tuesday, February 5 — De Pere, Wisconsin
Thursday, February 7 — Milwaukee, Wisconsin
The most successful organizations welcome industry insight, adopt best practices, and explore ways to adapt and grow. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) has certainly been a hot topic, and now is the time to understand how the intersection of TCJA and real estate brings opportunities to review your tax strategy.
Join CLA for this complimentary bi-annual event, along with prominent guest presenters Rich Meeusen and Dr. Doug Fisher, to better understand changes impacting the industry and future trends.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify tools to help you stay competitive in a changing real estate market
- Understand how real estate is affected by the TCJA and the qualified business income deduction
- Review Opportunity Zones and tax incentives for eligible investors
- Discuss new interest expense limitations and their impact
- Understand what contributes to the strength of multi-family and industrial sectors
- Recognize which sectors of the real estate market may be cooling, including issues affecting the office and retail segments
Register for one of our two sessions:
De Pere, Wisconsin
February 5, 2:30 – 6 p.m.
February 7, 2:30 – 6 p.m.