CFO Survey – The Q2 results are in
Wednesday, August 4, 2021
12:00 - 1:00 PM
Grant Thornton’s latest CFO Survey results are in and one thing is clear: CFOs are focused on winning the war for talent - and worried how to pay for it. Our Q2 2021 survey finds CFOs watching rising expenses, inflation, interest rates, cybersecurity and digital transformation.
On this webcast we’ll discuss how your senior finance executive peers are navigating issues related to talent, inflation and cybercrime in a post-pandemic world.
Join us for a deep dive into our latest quarterly CFO Survey results and insights.
- Identify the top focuses for senior finance executives as the pandemic recedes
- Analyze the areas of investment CFOs are prioritizing now and in the future
- Describe how CFOs are defining growth in 2021ives
- Tim Glowa, Principal, Human Capital Services, Grant Thornton LLP
- Lindsay Hohler, Principal, Cybersecurity and Privacy, Grant Thornton LLP
- Bill Marx, National Managing Partner, Tax Reporting & Advisory, Grant Thornton LLP
- Enzo Santilli, National Managing Principal, Transformation, Grant Thornton LLP
Register for the webcast