Join us for a complimentary webinar as we discuss existing laws relating to cybersecurity, and learn how to be compliant with the regulatory requirements. We’ll cover:
- Cybersecurity breaches and incidents
- Third-party attestation and assessments
- Cybersecurity incident and response
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify risks of cybersecurity breaches
- Discuss the current state of cybersecurity compliance and oversight
- List common mistakes companies make that create security weaknesses
Who should attend
- Risk personnel such as CIOs, IT directors, and other technology professionals
- Business leaders such as CEOs, CFOs, and other organization leaders
Please register by June 8, 2021.
Contact Katelyn Rota at katelyn.rota@CLAconnect.com or 781-421-2090.
See the event web page for more information.
Can’t make the webinar?
Fill out the webinar registration, and you will receive an email with the webinar recording and slides following the event. You may also check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.Event Cancellation Policy